Climatemp offers air conditioning repair of all makes and models of central air conditioning units. Our HVAC technicians serve homeowners in the Gulf Coast and Eastern Shore areas of Alabama, including Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Mobile, Saraland, Daphne, Fairhope and Spanish Fort.
Fast and Affordable AC Repair
You can count on Climatemp for fast and affordable AC repair. We offer emergency air conditioning repair 24/7, with no overtime charges! We know how important air conditioning is for your health and comfort.
You can keep your air conditioning system working efficiently through the long hot summers with routine maintenance and service. But sometimes, AC repair is needed. Our certified technicians are experts in air conditioning repair of all makes and models of central air conditioning systems. We will quickly identify the problem(s) and tell you what the repairs entail. Even if your system is really old, we can generally make repairs to get it up and running again. However if the cost of air conditioning repair will be prohibitive, we may recommend that you consider replacing your central air conditioning unit.
Signs You May Need Air Conditioner Repair
- Your air conditioning is not working at all. Before calling for HVAC services, check to make sure the thermostat is set to “cool” and the cooling temperature is lower than the current indoor temperature. Also make sure your air conditioning system has not tripped a breaker. If these things check out and you still are not getting cool air, call Climatemp.
- You can hear the unit running, but there is little to no cool air coming out of your vents. Something’s not right. Check the filter and if it looks OK, call for service.
- Your air conditioner is making strange noises. You know what your air conditioner normally sounds like. Is it louder? Screeching?
- Your air conditioner smells bad. Unusual odors when the air conditioning is running could mean the system is circulating dirt or mold into the air. Call us ASAP.
- Your air conditioner is short cycling. It’s normal for your air conditioning system to run and then turn off, and turn on again a short while later. But if it is constantly turning off, then on, then off again, your system needs to be checked out.
- A large amount of water is pooling by your AC unit. A small amount of condensation is normal, but a lot of water indicates a problem.
- Your air conditioning unit is icy or frosty. This is not normal. Call for air conditioning repair.
Call for air conditioning repair as soon as you notice a problem. If caught early, repairs can be relatively minor. If your system is working too hard, it may eventually burn out altogether, leading to a full replacement.
Climatemp installs all levels of Carrier HVAC products, and we offer air conditioning repair and furnace repair of all makes and models. Call Climatemp at 251-968-6006 in Gulf Shores for air conditioning repair and installation and furnace repair and installation with Carrier HVAC products. We are authorized Carrier dealers for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Daphne, Spanish Fort, Mobile and Saraland AL.